Joeri van Geelen
Founder and CEO at Build Blocks Group
Build Blocks Group is a Digital Innovation Powerhouse consisting of:
- Enterprise: Guiding our Fortune 500, SME, Government and Academic Clients Through Use Case Selection, Concept Design and Turning Concepts into Reality via Product Development
- Ventures: Start-Up Builder and Early Stage VC for Talented Founders in Digital Technology
- Assets: Digital Assets Platform to Modernize Capital Raise via Token Issuance
- Advisory: Domain Specific Business and Legal Advisory on Digital Technology
Our long-term mission is to build tomorrow’s Autonomous Economy by enabling technical breakthroughs across our selected Digital Technologies:
- IoT to gather data of the physical world;
- AI to make decisions based on the gathered data (Machine Learning);
- Blockchain as foundation layer for trusted communication among distrusting parties (DLT);
- Digital Identity to authenticate one’s participation in tomorrow’s human-machine economy
Build Blocks Group has built up a successful innovation record and global footprint in co-developing a diverse range of Digital Technology solutions for our Fortune 500, SME, Government & Academic clients.
Over the past 10+ years, Joeri held various commercial and management roles in global tech working with Shell, Siemens, Statoil, Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs across the Energy, Supply Chain, Contracting and Digital Technology industries. Joeri also worked as strategic advisor for various Digital Technology start-ups and is frequently moderating panels and roundtables in Blockchain, AI, IoT and Digital Identity.
He earned multiple degrees in International Business and Management from top tier universities and was awarded #1 Young Leader 2016 among over 13.000 alumni of CEMS’ Global Alliance in Management Education as well as #1 Best Young Professional 2014 of the Netherland (<34 years of age).