Chairman of DEX and Founder of Ocean Protocol
An entrepreneur experienced in data, marketing, technology and sustainability, Daryl is passionate about building businesses from the ground-up and had achieved hundred million dollars plus of sales from Asia, Europe and America. Following successful exits in the digital marketing space, Daryl now focuses on Smart Cities, Active Ageing, Civic Innovation, Open Data and Internet of Things.
His Singapore based startups in the last 6 years include:
• Newton Circus (Invention & Investment for Good)
• Ocean Protocol (Decentralised Data Exchange Protocol, Blockchain, Token)
• DEX (Open Source Software & Services for the Data Economy)
• ConnectedLife inc. Silverline Mobile (IoT, MedTech, Independent Living)
• Padang & Co (Open & Corporate Innovation, Start-up Match Making)
• Next Billion (Data Acquisition & Services, Emerging Markets)
• Datacraft Sciences (Advanced Data Science, AI, Data Analytics)
• Level 3 (Innovation and Co-working with Unilever)
Daryl lived and worked in the major world cities including Beijing, London, New York, Shanghai and Tokyo, and is now based in Singapore. Outside of business, Daryl is happily married, father of two boys and a girl, a keen snowboarder, and a competitive squash player.